Saturday, October 02, 2010

Lately Baby (5 more weeks)

Lately, reality has been hitting. There is a baby inside of me. It is kind of obvious, of course. I've known it for awhile, but his reality is striking me. Baby crib, baby things, making room for baby things, baby getting too big for my stomach, and all this is making the baby seem real. It is hard to believe he grew from such a small little grain size to where now he is supposedly the weight of a cantaloupe. His kicks grew from barely feeling them to where now, he can't kick t00 much due to not having enough room. His movements such as kicking are less rapid, but have become more like a rolling around type of action. His movements are not comfortable at times, such as when he hits my bladder like a punching bag, puts a foot under my rib, or the worst is when he messes with my spine/backbone area. I just grin and bear it, knowing that the little one inside of me will be meeting his mama and dada for the first time very soon. He is "just a baby" after all, and he is the baby I have been waiting on for soooo very long.

I am waiting in anticipation!

No comments: