Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is the Day that the Lord has Made

Lately it has been hard to not get caught up in the emotions of my last few weeks of pregnancy. I have been feeling anxiety. I also have been crying occasionally out of the blue, due to being tired of all the pregnancy side effects. Last night I was reminded that, "This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

I waited for 4 years to hear the words, "You're pregnant." I praise God that I have made it to almost 34 weeks with no scares or heartbreaks. My being pregnant in this hour and at this moment was destined before I was even conceived. God has a plan for Aaron, me and this child. The plan He has destined for us is taking place this very moment. The Lord has made this day. I need to choose to rejoice and be glad in it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Beautifully written, Erica. I am so happy God has blessed you with this child.
Love,
Lauren