Exodus 20:14
"You shall not commit adultery."
Matthew 5:27
"'You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not commit adultery.''"
Mark 10:19
"'You know the commandments: "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not bear false witness," "Do not defraud," "Honor your father and your mother."'"
Romans 13:9
"For the commandments, 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,' 'You shall not covet,' and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
James 2:11
"For He who said, 'Do not commit adultery,' also said, 'Do not murder.' Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law."
Leviticus 20:10
"The man who commits adultery with another man's wife, he who commits adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death."
Deuteronomy 5:18
"You shall not commit adultery."
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought of a pic too since the 3 of us haven't been together in a year! I even had my camera in my purse on purpose to take a pic and I was half way home when I realized it. Stink! Well, you know what that means...we will have to get together again!
Love ya,
Nikki
Post a Comment