Monday, July 23, 2007

Rose-of-Sharon (update)

I thought I would post updated pictures of the Rose-of-Sharon's in our yard. They are so pretty right now.

Here is the pink one to the right of the front door.

Here is our white one next to the window in my office.
Here is the pink one by the grapevine. Yes, the flowers on this one look totally different than the other two but it is also a Rose-of-Sharon bush.
I recently put in this border & dirt. I think it looks nice. I am excited to plant some flowers for next year.

2 comments:

Rachel Pierson said...

Very Pretty! We have the second one (two of them) in front of our front porch. I like the way you have the pink one trimmed up from the bottom.

(They sure are prolific, though!)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the border! I love flowers so much. I'm trying myself to plant some. So far I haven't killed any. We'll see... :)