Monday, December 09, 2013

Nausea

Today the nausea has definitely began. I was having a little bit last week and then it stopped. I knew that wasn't the end of it. I didn't start nausea until about week 8 or 9 with Titus. In 3 days I will be 8 weeks pregnant with our 3rd. Our 2nd was a miscarriage.

I walked into Wal-Mart and a smell overwhelmed me. I am not even sure what it was I smelled. Then, we stopped at Krausse's, a store here in North Dakota. I went in to get the rotisserie chicken and it was all I could do to make it the 5 minutes to my in-law's with it in the car with me. I was much better after eating crackers and crab salad. I am going to go try that again. After dealing with the heartburn I woke up with I now feel like I am going to toss cookies. Every bit of pain is worth my huge gain that will be joining our family in July.

On another note, real quick, Titus was so wound up about the baby tonight. He gave me all his stuffed animals to share with the baby and then he just went on and on naming all the toys he is going to share. He talked about getting a new car seat, sharing his bed with the baby, and the baby sleeping with Mommy, Daddy and him in our bed. He talked about how we all started out little and we got bigger and bigger, just like the baby is going to do. He just went on and on and on. It was priceless, even though I couldn't keep up with the excitement.

No comments: