Titus -
Happy one month birthday, our dear little Titus! It is hard to believe it has already been a month. Mommy had to put away your Newborn clothes yesterday and it made her a little sad to know her little boy has already grown up a little bit.
When you first came into our lives, I was thinking about love. There is a love that came automatically when you were born that started developing when you were still in the womb. There is another kind of love for you that is growing more and more every day. Just when I think I couldn't love you anymore, I look at your sweet face and more love enters my heart for you. Many of nights when we are up for your feedings I think about how this phase won't always be here and one day when you are older I will want these days back. Mommy and Daddy both love cuddling with you. You have taken many naps on Daddy's chest in his big chair.
Your favorite things right now are staring at the ceiling fan, eating, cuddling and your pacifier. You hate getting your diaper and clothes changed. This last Tuesday I gave you your first bath. You hated everything about it, except being in the water. When you are hungry, you will suck anything that gets close to your mouth. Usually, you try to suck your arm or fist. If we are changing your clothes when you are hungry, you try to suck the arm of your shirt.
I love listening to you mumble to yourself as you try to focus on objects around you. Your favorite place to sit/lay is in the Boppy pillow. I believe you like it because of the position and it allows you to see your surroundings when you are awake. You are starting to look at us purposely and it reminds me that I have the best job ever. We love you Titus and we look forward to the coming months as you become more and more aware of the things going on around you.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet!
Post a Comment