Saturday, December 05, 2009
Random Picture
I randomly found this picture of Jack & thought I would post it to my blog.
Pay no attention to the beautiful landscape behind the spiderweb. I went out one morning and found this above my flower garden.
Jack mutilated Zoey's stuffed animal. I don't even remember what the stuffed animal was originally. I think a mouse. The reason I took this picture was because it had been a really long time since Jack had played Tug of War with either of us. This may have been the last stuffed animal we tear up together. I have since replaced the animal with 4 new stuffed toys for Zoey, of which two are squeakers. To think that at one time we discouraged Jack from tearing up his toys so quickly, and this time it was so good to see him do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment