Friday, November 06, 2009

Brisingr

TITLE: Brisingr
AUTHOR: Christopher Paolini
ISBN:978-0-37582-672-6
I picked Brisingr as my October book to read. I did finish it in October, but just haven't taken the time to put it on my blog. I am reading two books for the month of November. They are two books by Karen Kingsbury and there are only two in the series. I have already read Books 1 & 2 in Christopher Paolini's series. I really enjoy books about dragons, wizards, and magic. There is one more and final book to this series that has not been released yet. I am waiting. I waited almost a year after this one was released just so I didn't feel rushed to read it in two weeks, because all of the library patrons wanted to read it first. Since I finished my September book early, I actually started this one in September. I read it in about 4 1/2 weeks. It is a thick book. That is all I have to say. I'm not quite sure how to do a book review.

No comments: