Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Soooo much, but not so much...

I feel like I have a busy life, but in all reality I don't. It is just that:

1. Work consumes 40 of my 168 hours a week.
2. Sleep consumes 56 of my 168 hours a week.
3. Driving consumes approximately 10 of my 168 hours a week.
4. Getting ready in the morning consumes 8 of my 168 hours a week.
5. My morning quiet times consume 2.5 of my 168 hours a week.
6. Small Group and Church consume 3.5 of my 168 hours a week.
7. Working Out consumes 4 of my 168 hours a week.
8. Cooking Dinner and cleaning house consumes 10 of my 168 hours a week.
9. Yard work consumes 3 of my 168 hours a week.
10. Taking a shower and getting ready for bed consumes 7 of my 168 hours a week.

I am still left with 24 hours throughout the week for Playstation, scrapbooking, e-mailing, cross-stitching, sewing or whatever else I want to do. That is a whole complete day I can spend doing nothing if I wanted. I do have time to write this blog entry, but I am missing out on a workout by doing so. Now I may go and play Playstation. :)

No comments: