Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Saturday Dec. 6th, 2008 (In Indy)

This last Saturday morning, I met an unidentifiable friend for breakfast at McDonald's.

My mom and I then worked on these cupcakes (THANKS to my unidentifiable friend for letting me use your cupcake book!!!). The cupcakes were for a baby shower I helped to host on Sunday.

After making cupcakes and cleaning house, our friends Steve and Melinda came over with baby Stephen. That is the best little baby. It is refreshing to be around one child who is mostly content when I am use to 15 kids with at least one always needing something.

You may have guessed, but we played Cities and Knights (exp. to Settlers of Catan).

It was a very enjoyable day!!! I will post Sunday pictures at a later time. After all, I have to keep my readers in suspense (not that that many people read this). :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So you did have it after all???? (Cities and Knights, that is)

Rachel Pierson said...

Look! It's Steve and Malinda...and little Traeger!

Wow!