I tried to make my next appt. to get the pill they were talking about around a month ago, but come to find out it would have costed us around $200 to start out with and that isn't including any additional costs they would add on later. The way we look at it, "That is $200 that can be spent on adoption if that is what we decide on in the future."
Sometimes it seems everyone is getting pregnant or has children, except for me. Lately, I have been doing really well. I truly believe God is leading us toward adoption, but a few things have to happen in life first before we begin that process. Today I did hit a struggling point again. My main hang up is, "Why us and what is going on?" I know God is leading us somewhere, but sometimes I wish I could see further than just the stepping stone in front of us. I continue to keep myself wrapped in His arms of love and know that He has a plan for us already laid out. The story of our lives is not complete.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment