There are some kids at the daycare that just absolutely grab my heart. Mikaylah is one of them. When I first started working at the daycare, she was around 4 months old. She will be 2 years old in September. It is hard to believe I have been working there this long. I have loved it!
The way Mikaylah says, "Erica," just makes my heart smile. She says it like there is no one else in the world but me. Who wouldn't like that?
It was actually a kid named Maasai that started the tradition of yelling my name when I walk in the room. Now, there is J.T., Rory and Maasai in the two's and Mikaylah in toddlers. It reminds me of Cheers where, "Everybody Knows Your Name."
Just as a side note, I think "Erica" would be a fun word to say as a toddler.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erica is a fun word to say as an adult!! :)
Post a Comment