Well, it is a little over one day before the Unlimited Performance 5k. The race is Saturday morning at 8:30am. My goal is to make it under 40 minutes. The friend I have been running with and I have been doing around 38 - 39 minutes consistently, so I should be able to do it under 40 minutes. We shall see if I can do it without her motivation.
I'm seriously considering doing away with one of my blogs and moving over to this blog for my workout entries also. What do you think?
On another note: Tomorrow I am going to create my first scrapbook page to try and sell on e-bay. When I have it complete I will post a picture for those of you who are curious and I will let you know if it sells. I figure it is worth trying anyway.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment