Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Wonderful Visit

Aaron's parents have been in town visiting us since April 3rd. The morning of April 4th the 7 of us jumped into Aaron's truck and headed down to Dixon, MO. By the seven of us I mean Aaron and me, Dewayne & Linda (his parents), our two dogs and their dog Missy. We went to the same cabin Aaron and I had went to a year ago March. The seven of us shared a one room/one loft for the bedroom cabin for the weekend. We had some great adventures!

The Cabin


The View from Aunt Phoebe's Perch


A Man and Two of his Best Friends


A Man and his Very Best Friend

A Great Weekend has to Include Games of Settlers of Catan

Dinner on the Porch


The Bonfire

Jack had Fun

Jack Wore Out

Zoey's Fun
Zoey's No Fun

There is one thing I wish I could have caught on camera or even better, video. Zoey discovered cows and we found out she is a natural herder. We tried her off-leash for the first time and she did great until she discovered cows. After that point, that was all she could think about. Near the end of the trip we had to put her back on-leash. Otherwise, she would find her way back to the cow pasture searching for the misplaced cows. It was awesome to see her in action!

No comments: