The last couple of days have been really warm....but windy! Our house temperature has been around 70 degrees, so last night we decided to open windows and get some cool air flowing through the house.
This morning I woke up to the sounds of spring...birds chirping. I love mornings like this. The air was gently breezing through the bedroom window. It is in every fiber of my being to go on a walk or a walk/run with one of the dogs when I hear and feel springy weather. I got up and took Jack on a short walk so he would be able to forgive me for taking Zoey on a 4 1/2 mile walk/run. It was such a beautiful day for a walk/run on the countryside. I even let Zoey off-leash a couple of times. One of these times she decided to chase some birds. When she was done chasing, I got down in a squat position and called her. She came running at full speed. She has sooooo much energy. Does anybody have any need for a part-time herding dog? I am glad to see that she is faithful to me now. Of course, that is until she sees a rabbit or something else she can chase. :)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment