This last weekend I was cleaning out part of our basement and I came across a note. It is a note written by my mother-in-law. It was what she had spoken aloud at mine and Aaron's wedding rehearsal. I am truly thankful and blessed by wonderful in-laws. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing:
"Dear Erica:
Since the day that Aaron was born I was the most important woman in Aaron's life, but today I relinquish that position to you. I will always love Aaron and he me, but as his wife you are the most important person in Aaron's life. The first woman in his heart to be loved and cherished. To love, cherish, and respect him. Aaron is commanded to love you with the love that Jesus has for the church which He died for. As you and Aaron become one, you become a daughter to Dewayne and me - a sister to Beth and Ann. Welcome to our family."
I truly have been treated as a daughter by my in-laws. I call on them for both practical and spiritual wisdom. I praise God for blessing me so.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blessing she must be to you and to Aaron.
Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday.
Hugs, Kim
Post a Comment