I haven't updated recently on quilting. I finished my friends baby quilt for her baby, Brayden. I am now working on the very first quilt I began that I started for Aaron and me. I have made a decision to be on no timeframe on my quilting, so I can enjoy it and not feel rushed. A couple years ago I told a few friends of mine that I wanted to start quilting. That Christmas they all pitched in and got me all the tools I needed to get started. They also got me the Setting Kit for a precut quilt. I told my mother-in-law about needing to buy the 12 squares that go with the Setting Kit and guess what I got for my birthday. I had no excuses and began quilting. I even have an instructor. Her name is Chong. Her husband transferred here to Illinois a month before Aaron did. They vaguely knew each other in Indiana, just by sight. However, we started an awesome friendship when they lived upstairs from us in the Best Western. Here are pictures of the squares I have completed.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Random Friday
I haven't updated recently on quilting. I finished my friends baby quilt for her baby, Brayden. I am now working on the very first quilt I began that I started for Aaron and me. I have made a decision to be on no timeframe on my quilting, so I can enjoy it and not feel rushed. A couple years ago I told a few friends of mine that I wanted to start quilting. That Christmas they all pitched in and got me all the tools I needed to get started. They also got me the Setting Kit for a precut quilt. I told my mother-in-law about needing to buy the 12 squares that go with the Setting Kit and guess what I got for my birthday. I had no excuses and began quilting. I even have an instructor. Her name is Chong. Her husband transferred here to Illinois a month before Aaron did. They vaguely knew each other in Indiana, just by sight. However, we started an awesome friendship when they lived upstairs from us in the Best Western. Here are pictures of the squares I have completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your quilt blocks are beautiful!
Post a Comment