Monday, March 12, 2007

Creative Memories

I went to the Town Council building last week to see about the regulations for home businesses in my city. It looks like everything is a go. It seems I have lost the paperwork to fill out for Creative Memories, so I am arranging to pick up another packet. This might already be a part of Creative Memories paperwork, but I need to get an Illinois tax ID number. I figure I will sell Creative Memories for a year or more, getting the hang of scrapbooking. Then, I will move on & add more to the business. I have a business name picked out, but I won't put it on here. I don't want anyone stealing it. I have an idea for the design of the name also. I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Lesley Hurst said...

That is awesome Erica! I am excited you are going for it! Looking forward to see how it goes!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Are you going to just sell scapbooking stuff in your business later on? I know it is big down here. People go crazy buying stuff. Good Luck! Watch out Lori :)

Godluvsu2 said...

ok...so how did I not know you were doing this? I actually don't care for Creative Memories, I think they can be a little more creative and their products could be less pricey. Although, I do love scrapbooking and think I'm getting better at it the more I do it. I also have been hand making my cards too. I love being creative or atleast attempting, since Mark is extremely creative.
I'm still working on that letter. When is my deadline?