That's funny. Here I am in Colts territory rooting for my hometown team, The Bears. Too funny!
Wow! I didn't care this year because there were no 'Skins or Steelers, but Glen was in Colts country (HFG) rooting for the Bears!(Great to have you back with your devotions, thoughts, burdens, and pictures of the new baby!)Rachel
Whooo! Hooo! Go COLTS!! Can I just say that I love Tony Dungey. He is such an awesome christian role model. COLTS all the way baby!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's funny. Here I am in Colts territory rooting for my hometown team, The Bears.
Too funny!
Wow! I didn't care this year because there were no 'Skins or Steelers, but Glen was in Colts country (HFG) rooting for the Bears!
(Great to have you back with your devotions, thoughts, burdens, and pictures of the new baby!)
Rachel
Whooo! Hooo! Go COLTS!! Can I just say that I love Tony Dungey. He is such an awesome christian role model.
COLTS all the way baby!!! :)
Whooo! Hooo! Go COLTS!! Can I just say that I love Tony Dungey. He is such an awesome christian role model.
COLTS all the way baby!!! :)
Post a Comment