

Here's a picture of the newest addition to our house. I'm so excited about the new couch. I'd rather a baby, but that will come in time.


Here's a picture of the newest addition to our house. I'm so excited about the new couch. I'd rather a baby, but that will come in time.
2 comments:
The baby is beautiful!!
The couch is lovely. Looks like a good place to curl up and read. Now, what does your dear doggy do to this while you are out of the house?
Kim
We know he had been upon it at least once (on the left hand side where it extends). We have since spread the pillows out to doggy proof it. I guess he doesn't care that the old ones are downstairs in the basement and we wouldn't know any different if he got on those. His hair gives him away unfortunently.
Post a Comment