Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My new job

My new job is going pretty good. Yesterday was my first day and other than answering the phone, I played Minesweeper, Hearts, and a couple other games. In the afternoon I read a book I have to have finished by Oct. 27th. My friend, Julia, who is running in the 3 mile race with me is borrowing the book from me. I figured I could finish the book and give it to her then.

If you are looking for a good book, can I suggest The Journey of Souls series? The first of the series is Crusade of Tears. The books are about The Children's Crusade. It is something that happened back in the 1200's and it was not taught to me in school. I had never heard about them until I found this first book. I read the first book, gave it to Julia to borrow on her trip back home to Poland this summer, while she was there her mom read it, now Shaney who Julia lives with is reading it, and next is my dear friend Katrina. It is a very good book.

I've been wanting to blog about what my pastor has been speaking on lately. However, I don't have my notes here at work. The title: "Where are all the godly men?" He is speaking mostly of Paul as the example.

Working full-time is going to make me crazy busy again. Last night I came home to let Aaron in the house. He has been riding his bike to work and forgot his keys. I then went to Wal-Mart to get taco stuff for dinner. I came home and fixed dinner, ate, and then changed clothes for small group. We were late. We left right after small group, because Aaron had a paper due last night for class. I talked to my friend Julia on the phone while I checked my e-mail. Then, I crashed in bed. Tonight should be less busy since we don't have to be anywhere, but tomorrow is Women's Bible Study which I have really been enjoying.

Well, back to reading my book. :)

No comments: