It is currently 10:16, I mean 10:17. :) What am I currently doing? I am eating dinner. Why am I eating dinner so late. Well, to be honest this is actually my second dinner. The first one was around 3 hours ago. Since then, I have went running which made me hungry again. Why can I eat dinner so late? I DON'T HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW!!!
Ok, I am a little excited! I have a four day weekend. What am I going to do with my four day weekend? I'm going to do what every mature adult does. I'm going to work around the house. Well, except for Sunday night. I might be going Karoking. I don't Karoke, but I have some great friends that do. It is fun to watch. :)
Another thing we may do this weekend is put our swing together. Well, do you want to hear what is in the news of Aaron and I.
Aaron has been looking for a certain job to open up in Northern Illinois. The job opened up this week and now he just has to decide if he wants to apply for it. My heart saddens as the prospect arises of us moving out of the only state I have ever lived in comes closer. However, I am excited about a new adventure. There is definitely mixed feelings about it. I'm up for whatever though. If you are reading this post, pray about the decision to be made. Thanks!
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you can do karaoking!! Can you? can you? huh? huh?
My heart is saddened too...:( :( While I want God's best for you....dangit, everybody's moving away!!
Okay. I'm okay now. I'll be praying :) :)
And I promise I'll respond soon about Lost. I woke up thinking about it. Some things that I hadn't thought of before...so now i'm all muddled.
Erica,
I'm sad and excited too! I thought I saw something in your eyes yesterday when we briefly greeted one another.
I thought for a moment that you had other news, but that also in in God's hands.
Your future is in Good Hands, and God will be with you whether your path is rough or easy (and as Pastor Currell reminded us yesterday, if we are living Godly, it will be kind of rough).
Keep us posted, and hopefully you will keep this blog going so we can continue in e-fellowship.
Rachel Pierson
Post a Comment