Friday, February 17, 2006

New Beginnings

I have been an Xanga user, but it seems Blogspot is popular with Church of the Good Shephard. I am joining the crowd. I only have like three people I believe to be reading my Xanga post. Of course, they are very, very important people. Nevertheless, I would like to communicate with more. If you would like to read old posts from Xanga, my website is http://www.xanga.com/Sjo_Girl. I had to stick with the "Godliness with contentment is great gain," because after all it is great gain and I have yet to acheive it. It seems I am always reaching for more, when in reality I have been blessed by an Almighty God. I most likely won't ever be completely content. However, that is why I need to be consistantly seeking God. I don't know that I will ever be considered godly, let alone content. However, I can seek the One who gives godly wisdom and contentment.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Erica. I had no idea you were blogging. How fun to find more writing from the women in our church. Thanks for visiting my site. I have bookmarked yours so that I may continue to enjoy it.
Blessinsg, Kim

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel Pierson said...

Erica, this is very classical and pretty! And I love the title. I linked you on mine, I think. Let me know if that linking thing works.

Rachel

Rachel Pierson said...

Oops! Looks like you got it figured out! Great job, Sharpie!

Rachel

Rachel Pierson said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Aaron should teach a CGS Blogger class!

This blog is really, really nice!

Rachel