Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Ok Baby! Enough playing around!

My next appointment wasn't until Friday, but I have been cramping a lot the past three days and I wanted to make sure everything was ok. I called the doctor's office this morning and they had me come in to hook me up to a monitor. I had 1 contraction in 15 minutes. Popcorn Boy has still not dropped, so hopefully he drops all at once before next Wednesday. They weren't concerned about the menstral-like cramping as long as he was moving around. He is still living up to his womb name and was popping around everywhere. Everything else looked great! The doctor said I was growing a large baby, but he didn't say anything about a c-section just yet. The doctor hopes by this weekend the baby will have made some progress. And soooooo, the wait continues....My due date is in two days.

No comments: