Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Ultrasound

Ummmm, I sorta didn't post my 20 weeks ultrasound. This is the one where we found out we were having a boy. I have another ultrasound tomorrow at 28 weeks. I also have my bloodtest for diabetes and have to drink a nasty drink an hour before my appointment. I plan on talking to my doctor about Braxton-Hicks contractions and minor cramping, just so they are aware more than anything. I also plan on asking about hips hurting. The pillow between the knees doesn't seem to be doing much and I don't know if there are any other tricks. I hope to do better at posting tomorrow's ultrasound pictures.


I can feel more than just kicks now. I can feel the baby moving around. I can't tell for sure different body parts, although I have good guesses. I am in the middle of my 7th month and he apparently weighs around 2 pounds. It feels like more on my bladder at times. Anyway, I'm loving the feelings inside, even though some of them are bothersome. At least I know he is healthy.

No comments: