Aaron wanted me to start a list of memories about Jack, and I couldn't think of a better place to store them then my blog.
1. The last time he was puppiesh was back when we were at a cabin in Missouri 3 years ago (Eddy Bluff). We had taken a walk down to the river and it was in the 30's degree-wise. He swam anyway. On the way back up the hill, he ran like a puppy, bouncing everywhere. He had played with a large stick with Aaron. Aaron, on several occasions, would swing Jack around with a large stick in his mouth. I remember him doing this at his grandparents cabin also on the iced-over lake.
2. Often times on my walks with Jack, he would find the muddiest puddles, streams, etc and lay down in them. He loved water, except baths.
3. Jack would let anything be done to him by Aaron and I. We have pictures of him covered in paper after our move here to Cortland. Jack can't even be seen, because we covered him all up. We have a picture of him with my sunglasses on his face. We have another picture of him with a box over him and another with him with a blanket on his back that we called his coat of many colors. Aaron has this game he liked to play with Jack. I call it Ding. He has done it to me also, where he knocks on the chestbone until I say Ding and then he knocks the head to the side lightly and he just continues doing it. Jack liked it more than I do. :)
I will continue with more memories later, but this is a start.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment