I got both him and Zoey gourmet treats for Christmas. I let him open his at my parents Christmas. At Aaron's parents he opened the one for him, Zoey and Missy (Aaron's parents dog). It was 3 rawhide bones. Tonight he got to open Zoey's gift, since she isn't quite that gifted. Although she might have learned something from Jack tonight. It wouldn't be the first time.
Thursday, January 07, 2010
A Dog's Treat
Jack knows how to open gifts. Tonight we had him open his last one from Christmas. I wanted to record it and had the chance to tonight.
I got both him and Zoey gourmet treats for Christmas. I let him open his at my parents Christmas. At Aaron's parents he opened the one for him, Zoey and Missy (Aaron's parents dog). It was 3 rawhide bones. Tonight he got to open Zoey's gift, since she isn't quite that gifted. Although she might have learned something from Jack tonight. It wouldn't be the first time.
I got both him and Zoey gourmet treats for Christmas. I let him open his at my parents Christmas. At Aaron's parents he opened the one for him, Zoey and Missy (Aaron's parents dog). It was 3 rawhide bones. Tonight he got to open Zoey's gift, since she isn't quite that gifted. Although she might have learned something from Jack tonight. It wouldn't be the first time.
Labels:
2010 Pictures,
365 Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment