Sunday, September 06, 2009

This Side of Heaven

TITLE: This Side of Heaven
AUTHOR: Karen Kingsbury
ISBN: 978-1-59995-678-7



Rating: A+
Ok, so I'm beginning to wonder if all the books I read will be A+. I think I will no longer rate the book. I will just tell you what I liked or disliked about it. Apparently I liked this book, because I finished it in a week. Yep, my September book is already read. I may read another book for September or I may just start my October one. I guess it depends when I finish it.
This book is one that had unexpected twists, which is why I wanted to keep reading it. I needed to go to bed last night because I was so tired, but I wanted to find out how the ending happened. I already knew what the ending would be about 3/4 way through the book. I just didn't know how it would happen. I later discovered that this book is the 3rd in a series of 4. It is a book that one of Aaron's sisters gave me for Christmas. I know now that when I read book 2 what the ending will hold. However, it also still looks interesting in its description. I think I just found an author that I really like.

No comments: