Mile One 13.14
Mile Two 13.08
Mile Three 13.21
Mile Four 13.21
Mile Five 13.17
Mile Six 13.25
Mile Seven 13.16
Mile Eight 13.10
Mile Total: 1 hour, 46 minutes, 15 seconds
13.16 min/mile
I didn't realize that I did so much better the last time I ran eight miles. I had averaged a 11.48 min/mile. Today and recently it is a 13.16 min/mile. However, I haven't had the feeling of wanting to throw up in a long time. I still end up in the bathroom around mile 6, but after that I have been fine. The real test will come Saturday.
HOWEVER, today we had very high winds and snow. If that be the case on Saturday, I'm not sure that I will be running it at all. Either way, I will be celebrating my 30th birthday!!! Man, I am getting old.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment