Friday, February 20, 2009

8 miles (2/20/09)

Mile One 11.37
Mile Two 11.31
Mile Three 11.18
Mile Four 11.30
Mile Five 11.45
Mile Six 12.02
Mile Seven 11.09
Mile Eight 12.11

Mile Total: 1 hour, 32 minutes, 23 seconds
11.48 min/mile

Tonight I really felt the best ever on the long runs. I am really aching right now and I was extremely tired after like Mile Five. I was exhausted. I just wanted to collapse where I was on the track and take a nap. My stomach did awesome though. I felt it, but nothing compared to the past. I ate a King Size Snickers before my run. I need to look into getting some energy gel pouches. Tonight made me think I might actually make it the whole 13 miles come race day. Tonight was also the first time Heidi and I tried using our IPOD/MP3 players while running together. That must of helped also.

No comments: