Mile One 12.32
Mile Two 13.36
Mile Three 11.07
Mile Four 12.52
Mile Five 12.31
Mile Six 13.36
Mile Seven 12.38
Mile Total: 1 hour, 27 minutes, 32 seconds
12.47 min/mile
I am so sick and tired of the, "feeling of wanting to puke," every time I run long distance. I would be an awesome runner if I wasn't always having to slow down so I don't puke. Nothing else bothers me when running. It is driving me absolutely crazy!!! This time I actually ended up walking around 3.5 laps. I'm hoping once we take our running outside this improves. Maybe it has something to do with running around the same track 50 or more times. (10 times around is a mile.) I still feel I did really well and did my best. It just stinks!!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment