When I married, I moved away from Indianapolis. I had lived there my whole life, that I can remember anyway. I moved down to Bloomington, IN to live with my husband and to make my home with him. One night I was talking with my friend Agatha on the phone outside, which is shocking because she hardly ever talks on the phone. :) (I just had to add that in there, because I know she will read this blog entry.) Anyway, the moon was huge and absolutely beautiful. It hit me that no matter where I move, my Indy friends and I will always see the same moon. So, Agatha ended up out in the middle of her street in Indy in order to see around all the trees so she could view the moon. Everytime I see the moon and it stands out for one reason or another I think of Agatha. Isn't that a sweet story?
This morning I was thinking of you, Agatha my dear!
2 comments:
That is so sweet.
:) :) :) :) :) :) *warm fuzzies*
Post a Comment