Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sunday December 7, 2008 (Part Six)

Agatha gave us a box of gifts.


Gertrude received a "grow your own monkey." Frank was pleased with the new addition to the family.

I received a "grow your own duck." The toddlers at the daycare loved it. I put it in a water bottle full of water. It grew big.
Beatrice received a gnome. We named him Phillip O'City. Ever watch, "The Amazing Race?" The host of the show is Phillip and the sponsor is Travel O'City.
All three of us have new "Hobo" gloves handmade by Agatha herself. Who knew she was so talented? I use them during my quiet times in the mornings to keep my hands semi-warm.
Bless You Agatha!
She also gave us Christmas ornaments with our old lady names on them. My old lady name is Zelda.
(Did I think it was gross? What kind of a face is that?)

No comments: