Monday, December 15, 2008
Half-Marathon Training
Yesterday I signed up for yet another Half Marathon. I told myself I would never do one again. The coicidence with this one is that it falls on my 30th birthday. With the other two Half-Marathons I was going to walk/run, I did all the training but my friends let me down. Thanks Agatha, Beatrice and Gertrude!!! Therefore, we ended up walking them. Oh the good times though!!! Anyway, I want to see how well I can really do. So, that is in the long run why I signed up for yet another one. Half of me (make that 3/4 of me) thinks I am crazy for doing this, but then it does happen to fall on my 30th birthday. I am up to where I can run 5 miles, so I am almost halfway there. I don't think my friend Heidi realizes what she has gotten us into, but she will soon learn. :)
Labels:
Half-Marathon 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment