Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Camera

Yesterday, Aaron and I found my Christmas/Birthday gift at Wal-mart. I've been playing with it and trying to figure things out. Of course, my subjects are the dogs. Jack does better at posing than Zoey. It must be an age thing.

Say, "Hi," Zoey.
Say, "Hi," Jack.
I took Jack out behind our house to take pictures of him.
He sniffed around like a good dog does.




Zoey wishes she could join in on the fun.
However, her owners know she will run away and have a little too much fun.
I just thought Zoey was funny looking in this picture.
Jack, "Get in the house."
Such a good dog Jack the awesome poser.
He did get tired though and laid down in pictures that didn't turn out.
I did take one of something other than the dogs.Say, "Goodbye."
"Bye," Jack.
"Bye," Zoey.

No comments: