Friday, October 24, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Adventure Continues...

Around the beginning of this week I found Goodie #5. I called The Great Pumpkin and left a message on its phone, seeing as I have connections. A couple days ago I received a letter in the mail from The Great Pumpkin. The only problem was that I only had five peices of the letter. I immediately called the Great Pumpkin up on the phone again. Basically, I was only meant to have 5 peices to the letter. It was no mistake. At first I thought it was some kind of joke that I had to go to Indy to get the rest of the letter, since all of my Goodies have told me I needed to go to Indy. After hanging up with The Great Pumpkin I had decided I would just have to get the rest of the letter in Indy. However, I then found Goodie #6 shortly after and realized that The Great Pumpkin may give me more peices to the letter as I find more Goodies.

Goodie #5 - My windows frosted over this week. :( I searched for my window scraper, but didn't find it. I ended up having to preheat the car to defrost the window. However, I did find Goodie #5.

Goodie #6 - I was getting a wash cloth out of the towel closet. I grabbed the last wash cloth from the shelf and I saw the goodie. I said to myself, "I'm going on a goodie hunt."

Goodie #7 - I remembered that The Great Pumpkin likes blowdryers. I looked around all the chemicals under the bathroom sink, since that is where I keep my blowdryer. I found Goodie #7.

Goodie #8 - I couldn't let Aaron be right about there being 7 Goodies. I was looking high and low in the living room. I found Goodie #8 behind a picture on the tv stand. At least we were both wrong.

Goodie #9 - Aaron had joined me at this point of the hunt. I found Goodie #9 under the Guest Bed Pillow.

Goodie #10 - Aaron found Goodie #10 in a jewelry box from Bulgaria. He also found his mom's necklace that she left here back in April.

So, that is 10 goodies.

Great Pumpkin
YOU OWE ME 5 MORE PEICES TO MY LETTER.

No comments: