Thursday, September 18, 2008

Perfect Combination

Lately I have really been into eating Wheat Thins - Sundried Tomato & Basil. They are the best with sour cream. Yum!

I have glasses. I am still wearing my contacts. I got the glasses for camping weekends, getting up late mornings, possibly weekends in general, and for when I go swimming at the YMCA. They are the best looking glasses I have ever been able to get due to my "odd" eyes. I have one far-sided eye and one near-sided eye. I also have astignatism (however you spell that word). The fun part about my "odd" eyes is that I cannot read the letters at the license branch (At least not in Illinois, but I could in Indiana). I just see a white blank space. Yes, they still let me have my license. Beware! :)

2 comments:

Lesley Hurst said...

That is awesome you got glasses. You should post some pictures with you in them. I just ordered new contacts. I have been wearing the same pair since January!...not good huh? Anyway...love ya!

Katrina said...

okay. you're not driving when I'm there.