I am working toward using my crockpot more often. I even bought crockpot liners for easy clean-up. A couple months ago I was flipping through stations on the tube and Rachel Ray caught my interest. They were interviewing a lady and making crockpot dishes together. I am one who has never watched a cooking show in my life that I can remember (although I should). The ladies name was Stephanie. Why do I remember her name? I really don't. The reason they were interviewing her is because she had set a New Year's Resolution to make a crockpot recipe every day of 2008. That is 365 crockpot recipes!
Last week I was wondering where her website was and I Yahooed it. Here it is:
www.crockpot365.blogspot.com
So that is how I know her name.
I am starting from Day One and making the ones that look good. Nope, not doing the 365 thing. I'm doing the 3 days a week possibly. The first one I am making tomorrow is actually Day 2 - Sundried Tomato Crockpot Dip. I will let you know how it turns out.
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/01/sundried-tomato-crockpot-dip.html
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment