How many flat tires can one person have in one year? My count to date: 3
Tire #1
Aaron and I were in North Dakota and it was an early morning last November. We had picked up our dog Zoey to take her home with us for the first time. As we were backing out of the driveway where Zoey was temporarily living, a tire burst. We think by a nail. Our trip home was delayed by a few hours. We were able to drive the car to the nearest gas station. Aaron and Dewayne worked to get us a new tire.
Tire #2
I was driving to Indy from home the beginning of May. My friends and I walked the Mini-Marathon the next morning. I was not even 2 minutes from my destination around 10pm at night in a rather bad neighborhood when my tire burst. Thanks Katrina for coming to the rescue with the faithful helpful boys next door.
Tire #3
I am 15 minutes from home after leaving Indy. I had dropped my dad off the previous day in Richmond, IN. I hear this loud sound and feel like the car got hit by something. I am talking to Aaron on the phone and inform him that my back passenger tire blew. Thank you Aaron for showing me how to change a tire. Apparently this skill will come in great use.
Note:
How many flat tires have I had before this year? None!!! Well, if you count a slow leak I had once than one. These are the only three blowouts though. No more!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment