Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weldon Springs State Park

Are we there yet?


Robin with Lilly


Breakfast Saturday morning (Eggs & Bacon)



Somebody Give me Attention


Path back to Campsite
On a Walk to the Lake






At the Lake










A Walk Around the Lake


Back at Camp for Lunch




A Continuation of the Walk Around the Lake
I wanted to go to the big bridge, but there was a road block.
After Going Around the Detour


The War Memorial (Our Destination)


An Odd Looking Tree
A Tree Carving
Pretty Flowers Everywhere
I Thought this would make a Good Picture
I Don't like Geese, but thought this was a Good Picture.
An Ice Cream Stop
Making the Fire for Dinner
Hobo Meals







Doesn't She Remind You of a Fox
The Fire for Making Pies over the Fire


Breakfast Sunday Morning (Bacon & Eggs w/sausage)

We also had S'mores for Breakfast
We were too full of pie the night before to make S'mores also.

Putting Away the Tent


No comments: