Latest and greatest news of Aaron and Erica:
I am expecting another neice or nephew at the end of August. It was harder for me to get excited for this one than for all the others. However, the excitement is finally kicking in. Every life is a gift.
The reason it has been a little harder to get excited is because we are about to hit our two year mark. The funny thing, as I look back I don't wish we had already had a child. I'm grateful God has blessed Aaron and I with more couple time than what we would have chosen for ourselves. I'm now putting in some hours in the baby room at the Daycare, which is something I had been talking to God about but never talked to anyone at work about. It is kind of like taking care of babies, but getting to sleep at night. I also don't have to take an extra hour getting a fussy kid out the door. Yet, I still get to hold and feed. What I really love is the way two of the baby boys at the daycare crack me up. Their names are Daniel and Aaron. They are the most giggliest of babies I have ever been around. I will be changing their diapers and they are right out laughing/giggling. It cracks me up so much I can barely concentrate on changing the diaper.
Aaron and I have an appointment mid-February for a consultation. This is the third one I have made, but the first one with this doctor. Hopefully, we don't have to cancel again.
Aaron had a great-uncle pass away the end of January. He was 89 years old. He was the last of his siblings to pass away. Aaron's mom, grandma, aunt and two of his mom's cousins came to stay with us. It was a very good visit and a very full house.
The picture above is from my friend Gertrude's bachelorette party on Jan. 26th. I went to Indy to help my mom paint her bathroom. I also had some girl time. Julia had always said she was going to be an old maid with monkeys. God has other plans for her, seeing that she is getting married in two weeks. However, she did have one night of being an old maid with monkeys thanks to our planning. She arrived at Agatha's house to three old ladies. She was then made to dress up along with us. Agatha created a scavenger hunt for her. At each stop was a monkey holding the next clue. Her clues took us on a carriage ride, to the front of the zoo, to Starbucks and to a different Starbucks. Our Starbucks that we normally hang out at is only open until midnight, so we put the clue at that one but then went to another one to have our "sippy" after being "nippy" from the carriage ride. Oh, what fun those girls are!
Well, I think that is all for the updates. Jack and Zoey are doing good. They are both up to their mischevious selves. I can't wait for better walking weather to run out their energy. Oh yeah, my training for the Mini is going well. The time is getting closer and closer.
Thanks for tuning in.
No comments:
Post a Comment