Friday, December 28, 2007

Random Friday

Update on Zoey:

She had her first timeout tonight. When Jack gets real whiny we put him in the bathroom for a little bit. Tonight Zoey would not leave Jack alone and Jack was whining at me, because she wouldn't leave him alone. I put her in the kennel for a little while and it worked like a charm. She is normally real hyper when we let her out of the kennel, when we get home from somewhere. She also normally barks if she still hears us in the house, as we are leaving. She barked once and that was it. When I let her out she quietly walked beside me and curled up next to me on the couch. Dogs are just like kids that never grow up.

Update on Quilting:

I finished one more block -
















Christmas Pictures:

The dogs and their matching bandanas they got for Christmas.
I wasn't going to have a Christmas tree, but three days before Christmas I decided presents had to have a tree. It is only about 2 feet.






Update on Scrapbooking:

Click on the left side under, "My Other Blogs," where it says, "My Old Xanga Site."

No comments: