My friend Agatha Wigglesnort posted something like this and I thought it might be interesting to fill it in with my answers:
I Am.....a little nutty at times.
I Want.....to be content at all times.
I Have.....the best husband ever.
I Wish.....there was no sin in the world.
I Like.....having fun.
I Hate.....being bored.
I Fear.....getting fat.
I Search.....for answers.
I Wonder.....what's it like to be someone else.
I Regret.....not going to Ereling's funeral.
I Love.....chocolate.
I Ache.....for my friends and the hurts they suffer.
I Always.....lose at the game of Match (even against 4 year olds) and Checkers.
I Usually.....brush my teeth.
I Am Not.....a tree.
I Dance.....every once in awhile.
I Still.....love chocolate.
I Sing.....when I know the words.
I Never.....tried sky-diving.
I Rarely.....eat food I don't like.
I Cry.....when I hurt.
I Am Not Always.....the smartest cookie.
I Lose.....when I don't win.
I'm Confused.....about you.
I Need.....more of God.
I Should.....eat healthier.
I'm Thinking.....about the show I am watching. (Psych)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment