Sunday, July 01, 2007

Overwelmed Me

Ok, so I got a little overwelmed last night. I feel as if we have not gotten anything accomplished since we moved here, regarding the yardwork that needs to be done. This is not true, but it isn't nearly what I would have hoped to have done by this time. It is a work in progress though. Aaron, once again, gave me perspective last night after a slight arguement. This morning I drew a picture of our house & yard. I labeled all the areas that need work with a number. There are 18 numbers. I put them in no particular order. Drawing up a "map" helped me. All of a sudden it is not so overwelming. I decided to start with numbers 8 and 11, since those are mid-project. Hopefully number 18 will get done also, but that is in Aaron's department. Number 18 is resurfacing the driveway. He put that one on the list, since I have no clue.

Number 8: Gazebo (Picture #1 taken 9/26/06, Picture #2 taken 4/22/07)

1. Finish painting gazebo
2. Hang blinds in gazebo
3. Put trim around sidewalk leading to gazebo
4. Strip and paint picnic table inside gazebo
5. Figure out a way to put rose bushes around gazebo (this is for next year)
















Number 11: Grapevine Area (Picture taken 9/26/06)

1. Finish killing grass in Grapevine area
2. Put border into ground around Grapevine Area
3. Fill Grapevine Area with dirt
4. Figure out which flowers to plant in Grapevine area
5. Plant flowers in Grapevine area (this is for next year)

No comments: