Friday, June 15, 2007

June 1 - June 15 Special

Host a Book Party (with 4 or more orders from others) or a Get-Together and get 30% off of your order.

Go to www.mycmsite.com/ericasjostrand and click on "Contact Me."

Hosts also have other benefits, such as a free gift for hosting & free product based on net sales of your party.

When the net sales of your event total:................................You receive:

$200 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $21 in free products
$300 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $36 in free products
$400 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $55 in free products*
$500 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $70 in free products*
$600 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $85 in free products*
$700 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $100 in free products*
$800 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $115 in free products**
$900 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. $135 in free products**
$1,000 .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.$150 in free products**

* Plus a $30 Shopping Spree for just $15
** Plus a $60 Shopping Spree for just $30

As you buy, you also gain one point for each dollar spent. When the total reaches $250, you can recieve more free gifts exclusive only to Memory Club Keepers.

3 comments:

Godluvsu2 said...

Yes, I would like to host a party on June 24th at the home of Lori Gaither - just so I can see you at my baby shower. ---I just want to see you, but it's ok. I understand that you already have plans. And I'm totally just joking about really having a party. I wish you could see my belly. Today I looked in the mirror before I got in the shower and wow! I'm getting really big, and I totally didn't think my body could be like this. I never in my wildest dreams thought that my body could take an extra 25 pounds. Did I tell you that his name is officially Brayden Israel? Well, on mom's day he said let's make it official. So, that was my mother's day gift. yay! I miss you soo much!

Godluvsu2 said...

oh he said...meaning Mark said, let's make it official. Of course Brayden can't talk yet. :)

Katrina said...

Hey! :) Yeah, the walk went really well. although, 4 miles..I thought would be a piece of cake...yeah, not so much. Apparently, I really DO need to keep on the walking! ;) Did you see the pictures on facebook???