Exodus 31:18
"And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God."
Isaiah 30:8
"Now go, write it before them on a tablet, and note it on a scroll, that it may be for time to come, forever and ever."
Jeremiah 30:2
"Thus speaks the Lord God of Israel, saying: 'Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you.'"
Jeremiah 36:2-4
"'Take a scroll of a book and write on it all that words that I have spoken to you against Israel, against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spoke to you, from the days of Josiah even to this day. It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the adversities which I purpose to bring upon them, that everyone may turn from his evil way, that I may forgive their iniquity and their sin.'
Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah; and Baruch wrote on a scroll of a book, at the instruction of Jeremiah, all the words of the Lord which He had spoken to him."
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment