Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day in Chicago w/ the Girls

Julia and I blindfolded Dianna & Katrina surprising them by taking them by train into Chicago. We also took the bus a couple of times. It was a blast!
























THE END


2 comments:

Katrina said...

Yeah, the whole "Wheee, we're in the middle of a bus and it's like a roller coaster" look didn't work out so well .... it looks more like the "I'M A DORK, I'M A DORK, I'M A DORK" look..........;) ;) I like the ones of us on the steps though...and in front on the Factory. :)

Yay for pictures! :) yay for friends! Yay for you! and Yay for ...well, whatever ryhmes with friends.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want to do this so bad! So does Larry. I hope to make a trip to visit you an Aaron after A. J.'s Birthday Party. I'm hoping to do it by megabus.