Monday, January 08, 2007

Abram & Following God's Plan

Genesis 12:1-3
"Now the Lord had said to Abram, 'Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.'"

What must we do to follow God's will?

1. Seek Him
2. Listen to what He has to say
3. Obey Him
4. Continue on in Him

What did God promise Abram that He has also promised us?

1. He will show us His will
2. He will bless us through it
3. It will be uncomfortable

News Worthy items:
1. I filled out an application for a job down the street from us. I'm hoping I get the job. It is with StoneWorks.
2. Lesley is 2 cm dialated and said she could go into labor anytime this week.
3. I am going with my mom to see the new baby if everything works out right, depending on my job situation.
4. Aaron's parents got a new dog. It is a Beagle and her name is Missy.
5. I officially started training today for the Mini-Marathon, in Indy taking place in May, on our new treadmill.
6. I started painting our kitchen today. It is Gypsy Gold (yellow).
7. Depending on my sister's delivery, I may have time to hang out with my Indy friends this weekend.

The End

No comments: