Friday, December 01, 2006

The Snow has Begun...

1. Aaron shoveled the driveway.
2. Aaron asked if Erica would drive his truck to work.
3. Erica said Aaron could take Erica to work in his truck.
4. Aaron agreed.
5. Aaron drove slowly and could barely see. The windshield wipers kept freezing, leaving ice on window to block the view.
6. Aaron dropped Erica off.
7. Erica went in and was told to go home.
8. Erica called Aaron and Aaron turned back around to pick Erica up.
9. Aaron drove Erica home, but a little quicker this time. The shoveling crew had cleared this side of the road.
10. Erica went back to bed and Aaron went to work.


I ventered out with Jack, who absolutely loves snow, and the snow measured 8 1/2 -9 inches where there were no snow drifts. Where Jack is standing he has already trampled it down, so it doesn't look that deep. I wish I knew how to post videos, because I have great one of Jack playing in the snow. He digs his nose into it, lays on his belly, and then rolls on his back and does a dance on his back. It is humorous. He also likes to walk, dip his head down and eat the snow as he is walking. I think he was meant to be a sled dog. He must have some husky in him or something.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so glad that you had Aaron drive you. Isn't northern IL snowstorm driving fun? NOT!!!!

Glad you are all safe and sound. My aunt said they got 6 inches, but other places got between 12-18 inches! (near Chicago) My brother, on the other hand, lost all his power for 12 hours--they live near St. Louis.)

Hugs, Kim