Monday, November 27, 2006

Lesley's Shower

Lesley's Shower was on Saturday at 1pm. We arrived a little early to help finish the setup. It was like an open house, so people arrived periodically until 4pm.

Here are ultrasound pictures of my nephew/neice. They don't know, but they both think it will be a boy. They have chosen the name Gideon Daniel. They have no girl name picked out.


My grandma Gaither sent this diaper cake with my mom to serve as decoration at Lesley's shower.


Lesley with the cake




A picture of the cake


Here is a picture of some of Kevin's baby clothes, along with the ultrasound pictures.


Lesley and I helped by using cookie cutters to cut duck and teddy bear shaped sandwiches out of bread.





Oh, more goodies!









Lesley cutting the cake


Lesley with the blanket her mother-in-law, Arlene, made for the baby's crib


Every mother needs a diaper bag






Another picture with the diaper bag





Mark seems to think every baby needs a jitterbug. :)


Lesley opening my gift. I got her a few books, a pacifier holder, three outfits, and I made her a blanket to lay the baby down on the floor.

Lesley with the blanket I made


Lesley also got a Pack-N-Play from Arlene, her mother-in-law


This little guy is soon to have a new cousin to play with. This is one of Lesley's nephews on Kevin's side of the family.

A picture of my mom taking down all that Lesley received. Lesley was truly blessed.

No comments: